To celebrate the UK’s Clean Air Day on Thursday 20th June, we have a great competition to win a brand new, “Maxi Deluxe” Micro Scooter!
On social media: Post to our page on Facebook or tag us @ClairCity on Twitter and use the hashtag #BristolCleanAirDay
In real life: pledge at the ClairCity stall inside the UWE tent at the Festival of Nature, 8-9th June at Bristol’s Harbourside.
Your pledge could be something you will do personally, or something you will support or start with your work, neighbourhood or group. Pledge to use the car less, talk to neighbours about organising a street party, get your employer to provide public transport information not just car parking information to visitors, or simply go for a walk with a friend instead of driving to have a coffee. The pledge is entirely up to you.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entries must be received by 10pm on Thursday 20th June, 2019.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The “Maxi Deluxe” Micro Scooter is suitable for 5-12 year olds, available in green. No alternative prize is available.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- The winner must be resident in the UK.
- Staff and family members of the ClairCity project are not eligible.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
- The winner will be notified using details provided at entry within 7 days of being chosen. At this stage, we will ask for a postal address to send the prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will select another winner.
- ClairCity reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.