In order to extend the impact of the project, disseminate the outcomes and embed knowledge exchange as a core principle, we actively seek to engage with other cities and organisations (companies/institutions/NGOs/etc.) to become ClairCity Associates. We want to create a project community to share our ideas and results, and to learn as much as possible from other initiatives across the globe.
We offer ClairCity Associates:
• Preferential access to our research information before official publication;
• The opportunity to actively request information about ClairCity developments from us;
• Networking with other cities and project partners;
• Priority invitations to ClairCity annual meetings and other events.
Information exchange is limited to non-sensitive reports and on a voluntary basis only.
In return, we hope that ClairCity Associates:
• Actively disseminate ClairCity project outcomes through their networks;
• Enhance the project impact by broadening its reach through their networks and activities; and
• Actively participate in knowledge exchange and mutual learning with the ClairCity partners to enhance our project’s objectives and outputs with us.
There is no cost to becoming a ClairCity Associate. Associate status does not make organisations eligible to access the project funding.
If your city or institution is interested in finding out more about being a ClairCity Associate, please use the contact form to contact us and we will send you more information.
We are proud to host the following organisations as ClairCity Associates: